- Yesterday I discovered that Ferry Halim, creator of Orisinal and one of my favourites, is behind the design of some of AmericanGirl‘s games -another favourite of mine-, such as Coconut’s Safari, game I posted here.
- Since September 08, the XTEC policy has denied access to a number of websites including certain keywords. This includes AmericanGirl. I wrote to them: no exceptions. To a certain extent, I can understand. But not to this extent :0!
- AmericanGirl is a USA dolls manufacturer.
- My students used to love the games in AmericanGirl and others made by Ferry Halim. In June 08 we had a special session in class, with the beamer, to celebrate the end of the school year. They had a great time.
- They can’t play AmericanGirl‘s games at school anymore -nor reading its magazine, solving its pastimes…
- If you’re reading this and you’re connected to the internet through a XTEC server, the links above pointing to AmericanGirl will lead you to an ‘Access denied’ XTEC page. But it doesn’t read ‘Access denied’. You’ll be told that the page doesn’t exist.
- Fortunately for you, you can enjoy AmericanGirl and Ferry Halim‘s artistic games from other ISP’s. Most of my students can’t.